Please be ready with the following information when you call in your locate:
- Start date (The day you plan to start digging)
- Your contact information
- On-Site contact information
- Type of work you will be doing
- Type of Equipment you will be using
- Who the work is being done for
- Will there be trenchless excavation or explosives involved? Click here for definition of trenchless excavation.
- Know the depth you plan to dig
- The county, city and nearest cross street to the dig site
- Where on the property the underground utilities need to be located (example – front, rear, or sides of the property).